Activate Leaders Programme
In four workshops spread over four months, Activate provides a huge return on investment, empowering you to step up from emerging to game-changing leader.
|4 months||Face-to-face workshops||Team project||
Created by women, for women, Global Women’s Activate Leaders Programme is designed to lift participants from middle management to the next phase of their career – driving a mindset shift, inspiring their career trajectory, and helping them move from emerging to game-changing Leader.
The four day programme is run over four months in three locations – Wellington, Christchurch, or Auckland – limited to 30 places in each cohort. Women get the opportunity to learn from leading business, political and social leaders while enhancing their leadership skills and building their career networks.
We are currently taking applications for 2021. Please email Chantelle Lincoln for enquires or to express your interest.
- Be inspired, challenged and provided with strategies that will last a lifetime
- Create a clear purpose and define the difference you want to make
- Learn from leading business, political and social leaders
- Discover how to negotiate for what you want
- Be part of a wider group of women leaders – invaluable and often male-dominated work culture
Activate is a four-month series of motivating leadership sessions, led by world-class business, political and social leaders, featuring practical exercises and supported by bespoke resources.
Leading with purpose
○ Gain clarity on what’s important to you as a leader
○ Learn to live and lead aligned to your purpose
○ Develop a leadership mindset
○ Understand what’s needed to make a difference in the workplace—and the world
Influencing with impact and presence
○ Develop the tools to influence and negotiate
○ Enhance your executive presence
○ Grow the skills and confidence to have impact with a broad range of audiences
Purposeful leadership conversations
○ Developing your individual and team coaching skills
○ Supporting others to thrive – through effective delegation and feedback
○ Building more confidence with conflict – valuing differences
○ Leveraging the value from meetings – working in a more virtual world
Navigating change with resilience
○ Learn to mobilise people and connect them to the future
○ Leverage your style under pressure
○ Gain the skills to manage resistance to workplace change
○ Develop your ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
Programme Locations & Dates 2021
Auckland 1 (Central)
28 May, 25 Jun, 6 Aug, 3 Sep
Auckland 2 (South)
17 Jun, 5 Aug, 24 Sep, 28 Oct
18 Jun, 13 Aug, 10 Sep, 15 Oct
19 Aug, 16 Sep, 14 Oct, 18 Nov
26 August, 23 Sept, 21 Oct, 24 Nov
Standard registration $5,500 + GST
Global Women partners’ registration $5,000 + GST
We are delighted to provide Global Women Principal and Major partners with a set number of complimentary places on the programme, as a partner benefit.
We are currently taking expressions of interest for 2021. Please email Chantelle Lincoln to express your interest.
Scholarships and Funding
We are now accepting scholarship applications for the Global Women Activate Leaders Programme 2021 and we are delighted to announce that we currently have scholarships available to emerging women leaders to help drive diverse participation in the programme. These scholarships recognise the need to develop a pipeline of diverse women leaders that have the skills and knowledge to drive New Zealand forward.
There are three types of scholarships you can apply for below:
- Global Women – partial scholarship
- The Tindall Foundation – Not for Profit/Community full scholarship Global-Women-Activate-Leaders-Programme-2022-ApplicationScholarship-Form-1-2 (1)
He aha te kai ō te rangatira?
He kōrero, he kōrero, he kōrero.
What is the food of the leader?
It is knowledge. It is communication.