Activate Leaders Programme
In four workshops spread over four months, Activate provides a huge return on investment, empowering you to step up from emerging to game-changing leader.
|4 months||Face-to-face workshops||Team project||
Created by women, for women, Global Women’s Activate Leaders Programme is designed to lift participants from middle management to the next phase of their career – driving a mindset shift, inspiring their career trajectory, and helping them move from emerging to game-changing Leader.
The four day programme is run over four months in five separate locations – Wellington, Christchurch, New Plymouth, Hamilton or Auckland – limited to 30 places in each location. Women get the opportunity to learn from leading business, political and social leaders while enhancing their leadership skills and building their career networks.
Registrations are open for the 2020 Activate Leaders Programme. Registrations close 1st May 2020.
- Be inspired, challenged and provided with strategies that will last a lifetime
- Create a clear purpose and define the difference you want to make
- Learn from leading business, political and social leaders
- Discover how to negotiate for what you want and desire
- Be more organised and calm while juggling it all
Activate is a four-month series of motivating leadership sessions, led by world-class business, political and social leaders, featuring practical exercises and supported by bespoke resources.
Leading with purpose
○ Gain clarity on what’s important to you as a leader
○ Learn to live purposefully
○ Manage your mindset
○ Understand what’s needed to make a difference in the workplace—and the world
Influencing with impact and presence
○ Develop the tools to influence and negotiate
○ Enhance your executive presence
○ Grow the skills and confidence to ask for what you want and deserve
Customised learning labs
Topics for the learning labs are self-directed by participants. Previous sessions have included:
– Customer-centred design
– Improving your personal productivity
– Developing your team coaching skills
Navigating change with resilience
○ Learn to mobilise people
○ Gain the skills to manage resistance to workplace change
○ Develop your ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
Standard registration $5,500 + GST
Global Women partners’ registration $5,000 + GST
We are delighted to provide Global Women Principal and Major partners with a set number of complimentary places on the programme, as a partner benefit.
Scholarships and Funding
We are now accepting scholarship applications for the Global Women Activate Leaders Programme 2020 and we are delighted to announce that we currently have 28 scholarships available to emerging women leaders to help drive diverse participation in the programme. These scholarships recognise the need to develop a pipeline of diverse women leaders that have the skills and knowledge to drive New Zealand forward.
There are three types of scholarships you can apply for below:
- Global Women – partial scholarship
- The Tindall Foundation – Not for Profit/Community full scholarship
- Indicator – partial scholarship for emerging sales leaders
The Activate Leaders Programme is also registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund, which provides funding for this programme.
He aha te kai ō te rangatira?
He kōrero, he kōrero, he kōrero.
What is the food of the leader?
It is knowledge. It is communication.