Measurable and actionable goals are key to a successful D&I strategy. Diversity Works’ has created a new tool to help all organisations with this, which is both an insightful starting point and a execution tool for diversty success.
Introducing the Aotearoa Inclusivity Matrix (AIM): a tool to help organisations assess their existing levels of workplace diversity, equity and inclusion. It’s a national framework designed to help organisations gain a greater understanding of your current capabilities as well as identify the areas for improvement — all while supporting you by providing the information needed to create a transformational roadmap.
Benefits for workplaces
Engaging with the Aotearoa Inclusivity Matrix allows organisations to:
- Understand what good looks like when it comes to workplace diversity, inclusion and equity (DEI)
- Benchmark the maturity of their DEI journey against other organisations in their sector or workplaces with similar characteristics (size, location etc)
- Identify and analyse gaps in current practices
- Create a pathway to shift the organisation through the matrix maturity levels
- Priortise investment in their DEI journey